Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Folsom Street Fair 2010

Let me start off by saying THANK YOU ! to everyone who posed for me and had the patience when I may have been fumbling or maybe have taken your shot a couple of times with no real luck.

So I have a very few select posted on this actual page. All together there were over 100 photos to process and take a look at. I know that I told everyone that you can see them in the morning. Well it is still morning so I have enough time (its actually 10:50 am). Like i said, There are a few posted on here the rest can be seen on my Flickr account.. sorry about the inconvenience. However feel free to check ALL of them out there, along with the rest of my work. Go to
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joechavarria1/sets/72157625046479254/

If you like my style and are looking for someone to do your next event, headshots, etc.. feel free to drop me a line at wetbehindthelens@yahoo.com or you can call me at 510 759 9322.





























No comments:

Post a Comment