Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Chairs

So the reason I was started into photography was because a friend of mine, Mike Shriver, and  I were walking around SOMA in downtown San Francisco. Well he was using a nikon camera, and let me hold it to take some photos also.. One of the first photos I ever took was this one.. Chairs!

he and I both took many more photos. we finished the walk and after viewing the pictures he let me borrow his nikon d70 for a while. a long while. Well I took off with it, and couldnt stop. For Christmas he actually let me have the camera as my gift. It was amazing.. I really havent stopped since.


Well about two days ago i was walking in that same area and saw that the chairs were out there again. I had my camera with me ( I changed to a canon rebel xs) so I figure it would be the perfect chance to take another picture a year later. I would like to make it a yearly anniversary thing.


There it is.. chairs 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment