Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Wedding that lasted 3 whole days.

This actually was the first wedding I ever shot at. I was following my friend Nick Lostrocco of Lostrocco photography shoot The Wedding of Jahanarha and Aftab Banth. I was only following Nick for the first two days. where he taught me a few things. Like filling the frame, and other stuff (I will remember later on). On the third day i actually got to be the second photographer. I did the best that I could have done that hot summer day in Sunol country club, in Sunol CA. All in all I would have to say that i did a pretty good job.. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to follow you those days..



The Happy couple



1 comment:

  1. You did a fantastic job and we loved your energy!! Thank you :-)
    The Bride!!

    ReplyDelete