Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

This is my First Blog

Like most things, It will get better with time.

Hi! My name is Joe. I live in Oakland Ca. and I spend most of my time in San Francisco. I am a Photographer in the area. Still very new at it, however the work I have done so far has been pretty good. Its only getting better from here. To date I have done a couple of weddings, some headshots for people (ok. online profile shot), product pictures for things to sell on Ebay, artwork, the list goes on and on.  I will be keeping tabs on what I learn and what I go through on a constant basis. You will see me post on a pretty regular basis. Just so I cam catch you up with all that i have done so far. Some of it is good, some is great, and some should be thrown out. Yet all of it is whats making me grow as a photographer and a person. So I hope you enjoy what I have been pouring my heart into, because it is a major part of me.

thank you so much..



No comments:

Post a Comment