Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Very First Magazine Shoot!





     I have to say that this was a momentous day for me, well it was actually yesterday. On monday November 8th 2010. I did my very first magazine shoot. The magazine is called "Next Door". It is a gay publication. The shoot that I did was for a section called Peeping Tom. It was shot as if I was checking the model be in his own environment from across the street, or through the bushes. So in other words, I was the peeping tom. Luckily I already knew the model previously, so that made the shoot go alot easier. I was connected with the gig through Mark Andrews, an amazing photographer who works with alternative media. He does his photography on metal. You can look at his work at www.studioobscura.com really awesome work. So the issue will be out in march. That gives me enough time to work on the website.

It has been a while since I posted. but that doesnt mean that I havent been doing my photography. I will post a small bit of what I think are amazing shots from the shoot. Don't expect the full image though, I dont want to ruin the suspense of what that issue will be like. Besides the fact that the magazine may pick completely different shots. So who knows. but here are some shots. and I will post a blog with more pictures from whats been happening these past couple of weeks. tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment