Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

S 2 S Gala


Now I know what some of you are thinking. "I thought he was going to post these pictures the next morning after the Gala".

Well I didn't post them the next morning because I wanted the Larry or Eve to either see the pictures first or at least give me some kind of feedback before I do any kind of posting. Well I finally got the e-mail today that I needed.

So just to brief the people who have no idea, whats going on. Let me fill you in. On Oct. 21 or the 22 there was a gala fundraiser titled "Seed to Spirit" in San Francisco's Broadway Studios located on Broadway and Montgomery. A super cute venue. I had a great time shooting there.

The movie is actually a documentary about a Photographer (Jack Gescheidt) who is working on a project that gets a lot of controversy. Why? do you ask. Well its because he is doing nudes in public parks. But it is not about "being naked in a public spot". Its about reconnecting with nature, because they are actually hugging endangered trees. As you can tell I am not a good journalist, But I wanted to get you caught up on what was going on. I also didn't want this post to be so boring, "Here is where I was, and here are the pictures". So hopefully it will make more sense as to what the pictures are about.

Now here are some pictures the rest of the best will be on my Flickr..



No comments:

Post a Comment