Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

what do I talk about?


  I am not sure what i should write about. Do I blog about the tooth extraction that I had which almost felt like the guy was going to break my jaw? Or do I talk about the relationship that seemed good at first, but made me quickly realize that all the traits I dislike most in myself, I saw in them? Neither!!!!!

I am instead going to talk about how this whole past week and a half gave me the opportunity to be places and get photos of people that i would have not gotten otherwise. It somehow gave me the courage to talk to others while I'm taking pictures around me to talk to them and network. Perhaps make a friend along the way or even a client.

yesterday afternoon. I was walking with my friend Rudy and he took me up to Kite Hill park. The scenery there was amazing. The view of San Francisco was great, just like anywhere else in that area, but what really gotten my attention was a couple just hanging out and being together happy. I was able to say hi and ask if i could take a photo of them while they glance over the cityscape. (I for some reason didnt aske their names or offer mine, but they got my card. I know I am a loser. lol). It was a very nice shot and here are the two that i like the most.



After that, we had walked to where these slides were, really high on the side, a bit on the fast side. I was able to take some photos of a father with his son and daughter on the slide. I talked to the mom. Her name was Kathy, (I believe, I have got to get better at remembering names) A very nice family, and here are those photos I got.















Then finally went back to Kite Hill where we met a Jim with his dog (a black mix, Beautiful dog). Jim was nice enough to let me photograph his dog. and here are those shots..










It was a great day, even though I had just broken up with someone.


and here are some more photos I had gotten that are just great photos. Not all taken that same day.







No comments:

Post a Comment